Friday, April 20, 2012

new work

Its already a week I'm at new workplace and new environment. so far feel okay and better then before. maybe because of the staff that really be nice and always give hand in teach and support me. The situation almost same then before when i still in library field but the focusing and target totally change me to be more responsible and extract all my knowledge and experience to improve library services. I was placed in serial and online resources unit which relate to my thesis topic. Yes, actually I'm accepted here because of my thesis when they really interested with my topic, about usage pattern on e-journals. But now i need to covers not just for e-journals but the whole online resources include online database, e-books and also serial.

Thanks to all super senior from each departments for giving me training. Feel more comfortable with them. I'll try my best for sure!!!






No comments: